Huss & Dalton
Huss & Dalton Guitar Company, Inc. began in late summer 1995 when Jeff Huss and Mark Dalton had the idea to build the guitar they wanted to play. While appreciating the traditional design, both had a vision of a guitar that paid homage to tradition while incorporating improvements in the structural design and cosmetics of the steel-string guitar. Hand-built in Staunton, Virginia, when you play Huss & Dalton, expect quality, construction, durability and tone.
What makes Huss & Dalton guitars unique?
- Braced with hand-split Appalachian Red Spruce
- Honduras Rosewood bridge plates
- AAA grade top woods that are quality checked and balanced for strength, tone and flexibility
- Bone nuts and fully compensated 1/8" bone saddles on every model
- Bound fingerboards on every mode
- Most models feature solid wood bindings and tasteful shell inlays
- Quartersawn necks with Honduras Mahogany, Maple, Walnut or Spanish Cedar
- Steel reinforced truss rods
- Hand-carved necks with custom options available upon request
- All instruments priced with a hard case