Harry's is currently open 10am-5pm Monday-Saturday under the following guidelines:
- We are asking our customers to wear a mask while in the store
- We’ll be allowing a maximum of 6 customers in the store at a time.
- We’ve set up a directional flow, using arrows on the floor, to increase social distancing
- We’ve set up stations for customers so that you can try out products before purchasing.
- We’re cleaning surfaces regularly for your protection
- We continue to offer curbside pickup and free or shipping for those that prefer to stay at home.
Because of the limited number of customers we can accommodate in the store at this time, and because we have to clean and disinfect every instrument after it’s been played, we’re again asking casual browsers to refrain from touching any instrument you’re not interested in purchasing. We’ve always loved having folks come by, hang out in the shop, and play guitars just for kicks, but unfortunately we have to put that on hold for now. We promise we’ll get back to that, just not quite yet.
Thanks so much to our customers and friends for your support during this time. The outpouring of good will towards the shop has been truly inspiring. Most of us know someone that’s been personally affected by the virus, so please know that we’re taking your safety, as well as ours, very seriously.
We are updating often on Facebook and Instagram, so feel free to follow us there for the latest updates.
Our teachers are using video conferencing to teach lessons during this period and so far it seems to be working very well, so please know that you do not necessarily need to suspend your lessons while this is going on. We all need our sanity, right? Please contact your teacher and they will be happy to set you up for offsite lessons. Addtionally, this is a great time to start taking those lessons that you've been meaning to take for years! Give us a call at the shop and we can set you up with a teacher.
Like you, we are hoping to return to business-as-usual as soon as possible. We sincerely appreciate your business. Please stay home when you can and please practice social distancing. We will make it through this.